SSK's Core Principles
In its efforts to provide systematic program management support to Organisation working at the grass roots, it has established a commitment to strengthen the institutions of local self-governance through capacity building support to various actors of Civil Society organisations.
SSK has ten thematic areas:
- Civil Society Building
- Trainings and Workshops
- Governance Resource Center which comprises of GRC -Rural and GRC –Urban
- Gender Mainstreaming in organization and women Empowerment program
- Strengthening Citizen Collectives
- Disaster Management
- Education for Dalit, SC and Muslim Girls
- Migration Issues
- Health and Nutrition Issues
- Livelihood- Skill Building Programs
SSK’s Core Values
Partnership and mutual sharing of ideas and information with the target groups are its core values.